Rheem should change their name to Ream

Rheem should change their name to Ream

by Gus
(Sacramento, CA USA)

I have a Rheem water heater Model # 22V30F with a broken "Pilot Knob".

I contacted Rheem and multiple parts suppliers. They all told me the same thing. Rheem does NOT sell the Pilot Knob individually. I need to purchase the "Gas Control Valve" which costs anywhere from $80.00 to $150.00.

What a rip off! Only the Federal Government would pay $80.00 or more for a knob that is worth less than $5.00.

I guess Rheem wants to Ream their customers. I will never ever purchase any Rheem products again.

I have seen the same knob on other brands of water heaters. I will try to get a knob from one of them.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Rheem.

water heaters